Share this stove on Facebook
The Madrid - Wood burning stove with back boiler ECO016B
This beautiful 18kw wood burner is very wide at 690mm with twin doors at the front for easy loading and a modern, stylish design. It is also our heaviest stove at a huge 207 Kilogrammes. It has a built in back boiler (water boiler) for use with central heating systems & radiators and can comfortably power 10 radiators around yuor premises.
Of the 21 Kilowatts total power, 5kw is for the room and 16kw is for the hot water. You do not have to use the boiler part of the stove if you do not want to run radiators and central heating. It can be left diconnected whilst in use as a standard wood burning stove. You can of coure connect and use the boiler part at any time in the future.
Together with the latest in wood burning technology, the Air Wash system and the 'secondary burn' energy efficiency feature, this stove represents unbeatable value for money.
- Size: 690mm wide x 665mm deep x 725mm high (including feet)
- Total Weight: 207kg (456 lb's)
- Chimney Diameter: 156mm (5 inch)
- Highly efficient, slow combustion, secondary burn feature for low fuel bills.
- Built in back boiler for heating water for central heating systems.
- New Air wash glass cleaning system
- (Very) heavyweight solid cast iron stove
- Meets European C.E safety standards.
- Fitted with German made "SCHOTT" high temperature glass.
- The stove comes with: Ash pan & handle, cast iron lining plate and 125mm (5 inch) flue connector.
- 5 inch top or rear flue connection - flue. chimney pipe is not included.
Price Only: €1,234.20